What will you do:
- To develop one of the areas of Crypto/Sweepstakes
- Build vertical development strategies, promote verticals with the PR department and look for new platforms in the info space
- Analyze competitors and trends in affiliate marketing
- Analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Optimize traffic sources, track the increase in traffic volumes
- Configure all necessary segments that partners may need
- Process incoming applications and registrations from partners
- Control traffic
- Keep documentation and reports
What is important to us:
- Experience in the position of Affiliate Manager from 2 years
- Experience in Dating/Gambling/Crypto
- English — Upper-Intermediate+
- Understanding revenue share, CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM and CPC
- Experience with popular tracking systems (Cake, Impact, Keitaro, RedTrack SwissSoft, Voluum, Binom, etc.) and the ability to configure postbacks
- Experienced user of Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Understanding of basic metrics and ability to qualitatively analyze traffic, experience in purchasing traffic
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Stress resistance, multitasking, result-oriented
- The ability to approach the solution of tasks in a versatile and comprehensive manner
- Remote work or hybrid work arrangement (office and remote).
- 8-hour working day, Monday to Friday, with flexible start and end times.
- Competitive compensation, performance reviews, and bonuses.
- Generous paid vacation of 24 days and paid sick leave.
- Minimal bureaucracy and opportunities to influence product development.
- Robust referral program to reward professional connections.
At the first stage, we offer you to take a behavioral test to identify your core talents and get recommendations for further development:
Start date: As soon as possible